World Swimsuit Swimwear is made of the finest imported fabrics and trims that are extremely delicate in nature. Many of the suits are similar to fine lingerie and must be cared for in the same manner.
While ALL of the suits can be worn in pool or ocean water, they are not intended for strenuous physical water activity, or long periods of time in heavily chlorinated water. All swimwear should be hand washed in cold water with very mild soap (such as specialty lingerie detergent). Lie flat or hang to dry. Also remember to try avoiding lotions and sunscreens.
To ensure correct treatment please refer to individual care labels on each product.
- Cold gentle machine wash garment separately, or hand wash with lukewarm water
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Do not leave rolled up wet
- Rinse immediately after use
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid tanning oils and sunscreen lotions on the garment
- Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear
- We recommend that you rinse immediately after use
If you have any additional questions in regards of how to care for your World Swimsuit Swimwear, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll assist you with any queries you might have.